Silver Rounds at Provident Metals
For investors and collectors who want to invest in silver without spending too much, look no further than Silver Rounds. Provident Metals has a wide array of Silver Rounds that feature iconic designs, in various sizes, that are more affordable than most coins. Learn all about Silver Rounds at Provident Metals, right here.
Rounds VS Coins
A round is a coin that doesn’t have a face value. While coins and bars are more popular, rounds are a great option for people looking to invest in silver without breaking the bank.
Silver Rounds, because they’re not backed by a sovereign nation, have lower premiums than silver coins. Silver Rounds also, typically don’t have mintage caps. This means that there is a greater availability of rounds versus coins.
Popular Designs and Collections
Silver Coin programs often have the most popular designs. The higher premiums and lower availability of these coins though can make it difficult for investors and collectors to acquire them. Thus, silver rounds will oftentimes have designs like these popular coin programs.
Among the most popular designs and collections are the following:
- Buffalo Nickel: The Buffalo Nickel was issued by the US Mint from 1913 to 1938 and is regarded as one of the most beautiful coin designs ever issued by the US Mint. As such, this design has been recreated on several Silver Rounds. The image of a Native American male is seen on the obverse with an American bison on the reverse.
- Morgan Dollar Silver: Created by George T. Morgan, these coins were issued from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921. While these coins did make a return in 2021, their legacy also lives on via Silver Rounds. Lady Liberty is on the obverse while a heraldic eagle is on the reverse.
- Walking Liberty: Seen currently on the American Eagle Gold Coin, this design was created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916. For those who love the design but don’t want to invest in gold coinage, you can see this beautiful design on Silver Rounds.
- Cryptocurrency Collection: One popular collection of Silver Rounds is the Cryptocurrency Collection. This series features the logos of popular cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum on Silver Rounds.
- Egyptian Gods Series: Available on 2 oz silver blanks, this unique series displays various gods from Ancient Egypt on stunning high-relief rounds.
- Emoji Series: Emojis have become an immensely popular way to communicate over the years. Now, you can purchase 1 oz Silver Rounds displaying popular emojis such as the skull, happy face, and alien.
- Medieval Legends: Also being featured on copper rounds, this series depicts popular legends from Medieval times such as King Arthur, the Pied Piper, and Tristan and Isolde.
- Zombucks: This unique collection depicts famous coin designs with an apocalyptic twist. Designs in this series feature unique images based on the Australian Kangaroo, Chinese Panda, and Australian Kookaburra.
Buying Silver Rounds at Provident Metals
For any questions about Silver Rounds, contact the Provident Metals customer service team at 1-800-313-3315. Our team can also be reached via email or through our online chat feature.