Silver Rounds by Brand at Provident Metals
Provident Metals is proud to bring to you an assortment of silver rounds. Due to its affordability, silver is a great option for investors. Another great option is silver rounds as they have the interesting designs commonly found on coins but are available in great numbers and in several unique sizes. Learn more about all the unique collections of silver rounds, right here at Provident Metals.
SilverTowne has provided precious metals investment opportunities since it opened its doors back in 1949. SilverTowne started as a coin shop run by Leon and Ruhama Hendrickson in Indiana. Over the years, the company grew into one of the top private mints in America, known for providing exclusive products, unique designs, and recreating popular coin imagery on rounds.
As mentioned above, SilverTowne is known for recreating popular designs featured on coins. They have a wide array of silver rounds that feature these well-known US coin designs. Among the most popular are the following:
- Buffalo Rounds: Originally designed by James Earle Fraser in 1913, these Buffalo Rounds feature the design now seen on the American Buffalo Gold Coin. The obverse showcases a right-profile relief portrait of an American Indian, while an American Buffalo is on the reverse.
- US Eagle Replica: Currently seen on the American Eagle Silver Coin, this US Eagle Replica Round showcases the Walking Liberty design of Adolph A. Weinman on the obverse. The reverse features an American bald eagle perched on an olive branch.
SilverTowne is also known for their line of unique series of silver rounds. Among the more popular options are the following:
- Emoji Series: This array of silver rounds features the popular emojis we use when texting, on the design field. Emojis include the alien face, rocket, and the skull.
- Egyptian Gods: This series features popular Egyptian Gods such as Anubis, Osiris, Horus, and others on 2 oz Silver Rounds. Every silver round in this series is struck in ultra-high relief.
- Medieval Legends: This collection displays popular figures from the Medieval times and displays them on silver rounds. Popular designs include Robin Hood, King Arthur, and Tristan & Isolde.
- Prospector Series: The Prospector Series is a four-round collection that features images of Prospectors who set out for America in the mid-1800s.
Sunshine Minting is a private mint that is headquartered in Nevada. However, they also have branches in Idaho and Rhode Island. Every silver round from Sunshine has a purity of .999 pure silver and is predominantly available in a 1 oz weight.
One reason these rounds are so popular is for their security features, notably including their Mint Mark SI feature. On the reverse field of every silver round is a micro-engraving, only visible using a decoding lens from Sunshine Minting.
Like SilverTowne, they’re also known for recreating images seen on coins for their live silver rounds. Some popular options are the following:
- Walking Liberty: Like SilverTownes US Eagle Replica, these rounds feature the Walking Liberty design of Adolph A. Weinman.
- Morgan Round: One of the most popular coin designs of all time comes from George T. Morgan. These Morgan Dollar Silver Coins were issued from 1878 to 1904 annually. Now, you can purchase a round with the same imagery seen on these popular coins.
- Buffalo Round: Similar to SilverTowne’s Buffalo Rounds, these rounds showcase the imagery seen on the American Buffalo Gold Coin, designed by James Earle Fraser back in 1913.
Other Popular Producers and Collections:
- Golden State Mint (GSM): Located in Central Florida, the Golden State Mint creates impressive gold, silver, and copper rounds. They also recreate popular designs similar to SilverTowne and Sunshine.
- Intaglio Mint: The Intaglio Mint is home to several popular collections of silver rounds. Some popular series are their Greek Mythology Series, and their Don’t Mess with Texas rounds.
- Germania Mint: Located in Poland, the Germania Mint is home to several high-end precious metals products. In terms of silver rounds, The Allegories Series is popular for its array of sizes and intricate designs.
- KOMSCO: KOMSCO creates several popular collections of medals, usually centered around Asian mythology. Their Chiwoo Cheonwang series as well as their Zi:Sin series are popular for their impressive designs that change each year.
- Crypto Currency Rounds: This collection features images of popular cryptocurrencies on the obverse of each round. Popular options include Bitcoin, Shiba Inu, and Ethereum.
- Zombucks: This series takes popular images seen on sovereign coins and gives them an apocalyptic twist. The Chinese Panda, Australian Kangaroo, and Australian Kookaburra can all be seen in this one-of-a-kind series.
Many coin programs are just available in one size, such as the American Eagle Silver Coin. Silver Rounds, as they have no mintage caps, are typically available in several unique sizes. At Provident Metals, we have Silver Rounds in the following sizes:
- 1/10 oz
- 1/4 oz
- 1/2 oz
- 1 oz
- 2 oz
- 5 oz
- 10 oz
- 1 kilogram
Buying Silver Rounds at Provident Metals
Call 1-800-313-3315 to get in touch with the Provident Metals customer service team. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have about Silver Rounds. Our team can also be reached via email or through our online chat feature.