Silver Coins: Offering Unmatched Value, Security and Liquidity
Silver coins represent the easiest and most popular way to invest in precious metals and offer many of the same benefits as gold, but at a much lower cost. Silver also has the added advantage of being both an industrial staple and financial asset, making silver coins one of the most dynamic and reliable ways to hedge against inflation.
It’s important to understand that silver’s value is positively impacted by its monetary utility, but its value and stability is based on both investment and industrial demand. Because of these unique characteristics, silver coins can provide balance for your portfolio in periods of both sluggish growth and economic prosperity.
What type of silver coins can I find for sale?
ProvidentMetals.com offers a wide ranging selection of silver coins for sale, including:
- American Silver Eagles and Canadian Silver Maples
- 90% junk silver coins – pre-1965 half-dollars, quarters and dimes
- Foreign mint silver coins from China, Mexico, Canada and other
- Private mint silver coins from Golden State Mint, Silvertowne and more, including fractional rounds
Why buy silver coins?
Over the years, silver coins have proven to be a safe and affordable way for investors to diversify their portfolios and protect their wealth from the effects of inflation. People in the U.S. and around the globe continue to buy silver coins in record numbers for these purposes and more.
Unlike shares of stock or the cash in your savings account, silver coins are tangible assets you can hold in your hand, providing flexibility and security unmatched by paper investments — not to mention they're nice to look and make great gifts for family and friends!
How to Buy Silver Coins
Our secure online ordering system makes purchasing silver coins simple. We’re available 24/7 online, so browse our convenient website for current prices and availability. If you have questions or prefer to place an order by phone, call us toll-free at (800) 313-3315.
- American Silver Eagles
- Canadian Silver Maples
- 90% Silver US Coins
- Private Mint 1 Ozt Silver
- Fractional Silver Rounds (1/2, 1/4, 1/10 Ozt)
- 1 Ozt Silver Bars
- Silver Dollars
- 10 Ozt Silver Bars
- Austrian Silver Philharmonics
- Chinese Silver Pandas
- 40% Silver US Coins & 35% War Nickels
- Koalas | Australian Perth Mint
- Kookaburras | Australian Perth Mint
- Silver Britannias
- 100 Ozt Silver Bars