Golds’ profound effect on the value of the U.S. dollar and other world currencies
If you’re reading this, you’ve certainly heard something about precious metal investments that piqued your interest. One way you can easily invest in the precious metals market is to buy silver bullion online
from Provident Metals. Buying silver bullion can, like gold, help you secure your finances but at a much lower cost.
Silver bullion is another highly coveted precious metal. Much smaller than the gold market in terms of its size and price, silver has consistently been a safe haven for investors looking for stability and a vehicle for profit during hard times.
In today’s economic climate, buying silver bullion is an inexpensive and smart choice to provide financial security and a backup supply of real assets that are easily tradable.
How can I buy silver bullion for the purposes of investing and securing my finances?
Investors have several options when it comes to buying silver bullion. By far, the most secure is to buy silver bullion and take possession of the physical metals. Provident Metals, a premier dealer to buy silver bullion online, has several varieties of silver bullion and coins available for sale at competitive prices…there is a minimum order amount of $299 and we offer bulk pricing on all orders.
Continue reading for some popular silver bullion coins and bars we have available for purchase through our secure online ordering system.
NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, SOME ITEMS ARE PERIODICALLY OUT-OF-STOCK
- American Silver Eagles – Minted each year by the U.S. Mint in limited quantities, the American Silver Eagle Dollar coin maintains a stable value and is perhaps one of the easiest ways to buy silver bullion. You can easily purchase and take delivery of these highly recognizable coins, storing them in your home safe or safety deposit box…also find commemorative silver coins from the U.S. Mint at Provident Metals.
- Canadian Silver Maple – Like its American counterpart, the Canadian Silver Maple coin is a standard 1-oz coin containing .9999 pure silver. Investors from around the world find the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin a stable and trustworthy asset in turbulent times.
- Foreign Silver Coins – Buy silver bullion coins from around the world from Provident Metals. Available silver bullion coins include the Mexican Silver Libertads, Austrian Silver Philharmonics, Australian Perth Mint Silver, Chinese Silver Pandas and more.
- Silver Bullion Bars – Accomplish the same goals of asset protection and investment diversification as coins at a slightly lower price with silver bullion bars, or bricks. Buy silver bullion bars in 1-oz, 5-oz, 10-oz and 100-oz increments.
- 90% Silver U.S. Coins (pre-1965) – An easy way to buy silver bullion that’s a great way to prepare for a rainy day. Dimes, quarters, half-dollar and dollar coins in the U.S. consisted of 90% silver prior to 1965. Today, they serve as a great way to get your feet wet in the precious metals market with little investment.
No matter if you’re looking for a stable investment or you are a collector of precious metal coins and bars, these are just a few of the ways you can buy silver bullion.
It’s easy to learn more about how to buy silver bullion
and why it’s a good investment strategy…contact Provident Metals today with any questions or visit our secure online ordering system to buy silver bullion
and other precious metals today.